PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST & RESTORING FAITH IN GOVERNMENT
- Returning the power to the people by voting for legislation based upon the wants of constituents, not special interests or dictates - unlike Congressman Cartwright who voted to impeach President Trump despite the majority of his constituents wanting the opposite; and,
- Restoring confidence in government leaders by leading with a mindset of service rather than self-interest.
MAKING CRITICAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Making NEPA the envy of the Commonwealth with the best infrastructure (bridges, roads, expanding rural broadband and increasing our band-with to expand telecommuting capabilities); strong recreational opportunities; family sustaining jobs which will ensure the next generation remains in our area;
- Pursuing all opportunities to lift cumbersome regulations which overburden area businesses, including in the energy sector/coal and agricultural community; and,
- Utilizing vast experience working in tandem with charitable organizations and the private sector, implement more public-private partnerships to advance opportunity zones.
PROTECTING OUR PEOPLE
- Working in regular cooperation with state and local officials to ensure the safety and security of constituents is paramount, this ensuring we are a nation of legal immigrants and working to protect our 2nd Amendment Rights and oppose the addition more gun laws;
- Fighting the opioid epidemic plaguing our communities and working to ensure we have effective programs in place to help those recovering from addiction to be strong contributors to the community;
- Exploring opportunities to improve mental health support, especially on the heels of the COVID19 epidemic and corresponding life challenges it has presented; and,
- Protecting life, including supporting pro-life policies aligned with the values of the district and supporting programs to prevent suicide (including among our nation’s veteran population).
RESTORING PRIDE & A SENSE OF SERVICE
- Increasing celebrations of patriotism and foster a commitment to service in our communities, including setting the gold-standard nationwide celebrating the sacrifices of our nation’s veterans;
- Encouraging the entry of citizens into military service and as first responders (including the police force and fire departments); and,
- Encouraging and rewarding those entering the trades as we do those looking to go to college; increase Pell Grants and other financial assistance to help those wishing to fill needed jobs in the trades.
REMEMBERING HOW WE WERE FOUNDED AND WHAT IS WORKING!
- Promoting strong adherence to the Constitution of the United States and advocating for it to be studied;
- Supporting the America First policies which have already proven to be working; and,
- Fostering the Great American Comeback following the COVID-19 pandemic.